We are happy to present Sliding Puzzle a Lores puzzle game written by Daniel Henderson
Sliding Puzzle is a Lo-res version of the popular hand held game with different selectable puzzles, written using Sellam Abraham's Greasy system.
Try to solve all 5 different puzzles with this challenging puzzle game with as little moves possible!
Sliding Puzzle runs on an Apple ][+ or better with the following minimum system requirements:
- Apple ][+ or better
- 6502 CPU and min. 48 kB RAM
- Required: Four arrow keys on the keyboard
Getting the Game
The game is free of charge. However, we charge for sending you a physical copy of the game on floppy disk.
Interested in a physical copy of the game on 5.25" floppy disk? Drop us an email in order to receive information about availability and pricing.
Visit our shop to receive your **free DSK-image** for playing the game in your favourite emulator or to use it with your floppy emu! The game is free for download there:
The game is controlled via keyboard only and requires four arrow keys on your keyboard.
Known Bugs & Limitations:
- Since it requires all four arrow keys the game will run on machines with only two arrow keys but won't be playable properly.
- Code & Graphics: Dan Henderson
- GReasy Graphics Engine: Sellam Abraham
- Additional Advice: Dr. N. H. Cham
- Hosting & Disk Distribution: 8-Bit-Shack